skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stupid quotes
יום שבת, 9 באוגוסט 2008
I figure I'm pretty good with the bullshit but I love listening to an expert. Keep talking.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה
רשומה חדשה יותר
רשומה ישנה יותר
דף הבית
הירשם ל-
תגובות לפרסום (Atom)
ארכיון הבלוג
▼
2008
(75)
▼
אוגוסט
(75)
איזה תו מוריד עזים מעצים? רה דיאז
To err is human, to really foul things up requires...
It works better if you plug it in.
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal edu...
If you're not part of the solution, be part of the...
Drive defensively--buy a tank.
Death is life's way of telling you you've been fired.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough se...
All that glitters has a high refractive index.
I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get dr...
Those of you who think they know everything are ve...
Join the Army: travel to exotic distant lands; mee...
You have a right to your opinions. I just don't wa...
The number of people watching you is directly prop...
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than y...
If I follow you home will you keep me?
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed ...
Work fascinates me. I could sit and watch it for h...
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
Obviously the only rational solution to your probl...
He who laughs last has not been told the terrible ...
When in charge, ponder. When in doubt, mumble. Whe...
Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
Reality is a crutch for people who can't face drugs.
Time flies when you don't know what you're doing.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly ren...
The meek shall inherit the Earth after we're done ...
I figure I'm pretty good with the bullshit but I l...
"I went to a Grateful Dead Concert and they played...
"How can you waste beer like that!! Don't you real...
"Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean the...
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
"Life is unsure, always eat your dessert first."
"When life gives you lemons, pick them up and thro...
If at first you do not succeed, destroy all eviden...
Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and g...
Due to economic conditions, the light at the end o...
The first step to failure is trying.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Times spent wasted are not wasted times.
I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying ever...
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a bana...
"All my life I wanted to be someone ; I guess I sh...
I am not an alcoholic. I am a drunk. Alcoholics go...
Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's real...
WARNING! The dates in Calender are closer than the...
You are not thinking. You are merely being logical.
"It's me and you against the world. So, when do we...
"Don't hate yourself in the morning - sleep till n...
Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out.
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tir...
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Booze may not be the answer, but it helps you to f...
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ...
Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include ...
Everyone needs belief in something. I believe I'll...
Never settle with words what you can accomplish wi...
Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question.
"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psy...
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am...
"If you take life too seriously, it ceases to be f...
"A true friend will stab you from the front."
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fa...
"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell."
"Those who sacrifice liberty in the name of securi...
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for th...
After each war there is a little less democracy to...
Being in a minority, even a minority of one, does ...
Beware of altruism. It is based on self-deception,...
No one ever said it'll be easy, they just said it'...
Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the ...
I never learned anything from anybody who agreed w...
פרטים עלי
Duke Doom
הצג את הפרופיל המלא שלי
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה